Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tis Wednesday again...and that means...

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 

Pop on over to Julia's and have a look... 
BUT be warned you could end up blog hopping for quiet some time.
All them desk's to nosey at...
here is my fairly tidy desk..

I have not been too well the last few  day's ,
so NOT well I have not even wanted to craft !!
(huge sigh)
Yesterday I did force Myself to sit and make a card
A Girly Christmas card..
you can just about make it out on the picture of my desk.
I will be popping it on the next post...as I am going to enter a couple
of blog comps..


short but sweet am affraid


Thanks for stopping by xx



3 comments:

donnalouiserodgers said...

ooh hope you feel weller soonest

Dx

okienurse said...

Oh Claire sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I haven't been doing to good this week either and I think the heat here is playing havoc with my CFS/ME and fibromyalgia issues. Get better soon so you can start crafting again. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #44

Spyder said...

Your desk looks like it's ready and waiting, hope you feel better by now,sorry I'm late so have a
Happy Late WOYWW
((Lyn)) #29

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx