Friday, July 8, 2011

J is for Just One Word..

Over at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, do go and have a look, I am now trying to guess what K will be for next week...Kite, Kitten...
As some of you will know, I am actually English, but at the moment living in Portugal..We move back soon... and I really can't wait..the Portuguese are so not into hobbies, and finding things is a real pain..the post Comments will show you what card is available to me. but I get by.. They are not into card's, or Postcards as they call them, so it is not very often I get asked to make them but this one I made for a Birthday...
Parabens..... that is the Portuguese for congratulations, Happy Birthday... and probably a lot more sayings so I thought this would be OK for the challenge as it is only one word.

It is a very basic card, with just a Teddy Bear decoupage on and some really basic flowers, but they really liked it.
I hope this is ok for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Claire, It must be very frustrating for you but you make some wonderful cards with a lack of supplies so imagine what you are going to do when you get back here.....Where abouts are you moving back to?
Hope you are feeling better now and I hope Hannah isn't too bored yet.
Hugs
Clair xx

misteejay said...

Claire, it is lovely - such a cute image. A really beautiful card.

Best you are counting the days until you can hit the UK craft shops (((hugs)))

Toni xx

Chrissy said...

Very cute card Claire, love the little image. You must be looking forward to going 'home'. At least you will have craft shops, and crafting buddies,all the best.
Luv CHRISSYxx

happyglitzygirl said...

I love this card, well done. Sometimes we get a biggest inpirations when we don't have everything at hand. Thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a sweet card
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx