Friday, July 22, 2011

The new pens.. and a very very big moan

Spectrum Noir  pens...


Well I really really want these.. and have found them to order...the whole set for... wait for it...
£75.... how good is that....
I got all excited...so much so I was going to order....
BUT
as usual.... 
I live in Portugal...and because of that I have to pay... £15 delivery !!!
that's two more small sets of the pens....( pfffttt)
that's refil's..
So I am not happy, not happy at all... 
Yes I could order them and have them delivered but I then have to wait 10 to 15 days...
when in the UK they will be there the next day..
Are all sites like this.. or do I only find these..
I know they have overheads etc.... BUT..

I hate being here.... 

It makes me cross... 

there my moan over... 
I need to go shopping to get more card
The card for catch the bug won't happen if I don't

Thanks for listening...

1 comments:

misteejay said...

Oh Claire, that is soooooooooooo annoying and so not fair. My niece is in Germany at the moment and her problem is that a lot of UK retailers wont post to a British Forces Address - she and her hubby are visiting home at the end of Aug and I know she will be wanting to stock up on as much craft stuff as she can cram into their car.

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx