Friday, June 3, 2011

Evening all.... it is

FRIDAY
This is just a quick post of a couple of cards  made.... they are basic easel cards. The papers I have used are from a magazine called Making cards. I have decided to start and use them up.. I have about a year's worth to use, but only one magazine with Christmas papers... so I am going to have to order some backing papers ready.. so any suggestions on were to order some nice papers let me know... as long as they will deliver too little me in Portugal.
  here are the cards.
This card is rather plain,  but I think that is due to the papers used. 
This card is better, as the papers are patterned
Another plain card again
Again this had patterned paper, 
I have to add the following comment
"this card is Hannah's favorite."
This is nearly the last card to show tonight.... just one more
I am not sure whether I have already showed this one,  if I have then sorry.

These were all made a couple of weeks ago, when Paul was busy doing his programming for work.
(I feel less guilty sat making cards if he is sat programming)
Busy weekend ahead,  we are going to spend mornings walking on the beach,
we have found a quiet beach to take the dogs.. which is quite scenic also, so I will pop some picture's on here.
Right time to go, time to ring friends and family in the UK and have a catch up

Thanks for stopping by xx

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely cards Claire - your easel cards are beautiful.

Have a good weekend

Toni xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Adorable creation, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx