Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's time to..

Make them Christmas cards...
I know some of you will go into shock..
BUT
we only have 5 months to go ..eeeek
so I have made a start..
here is the first card..
As you can see it has the greeting in Portuguese as I have to make about ten for friends over here
It is A4 folded in half then a decoupage topper added with the sentiment under.

Today I am going to be spending quiet a bit of time embossing and die cutting
ready for the cards for the UK.
I was thinking (rolls eyes) if I get things all prepared it will be a lot quicker in the long run.
also Hannah like to use my machine so she can help with the process.

so I am going to get of and start turning that handle and get stocked up
I will probably post a pic of my efforts later

oh and I am going to enter this into 
Make it Monday
pop and have a look there are some very pretty cards

Thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Claire what a lovely card.

misteejay said...

Beautiful card Claire and well done on getting yourself organised.

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx