Well I have been thinking what I can do for the challenge at
Less is More.. Monochrome.
Well I had a couple of ideas, but they didn't work... so back to thinking again... I was sat at my work desk staring into space, when I seemed to be focused on my ribbon holder...
thats when I thought
so here is my card,
as mentioned above I made this for a challenge.
I hope it meets the criteria.
I made the card below for the challenge also but was not happy with the end result, but
have decided to show as a what went wrong card.
I used paint, to do the shading and then while it was slightly wet stamped my image...not a good idea as it then ran... and looked messy, but then I thought maybe markers would lift it in places... it did look rather nice, but me being me added a little bit more... and this is the end result..
Not 100% happy although it doesn't look too bad like this but when you look closer
you can see the smudginess of it. I also added a little glitter to the leaves which didn't work as planned either.
Must be one of them days.. I do get them every now and again were everything I try just does not seem to want to work right.
Anyway its time I got myself ready to pick Hannah up from school, and see how her test went.. I couldn't get out of her what test she had this morning..just she has a test.. will see if she can tell me on the way home.
Thanks for stopping by even though its a bit of a dreadful post with what went wrong !!!