Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Sunday to you all

I am stuck..
I am trying to make a card for a man....
 and I just can't think what to do...
 at the moment I have a white card blank and I have embossed a frame in the middle, inside the frame I have some lovely checked paper.... 
BUT
....am now stuck...
at first I was going to add an image I have printed out and coloured, but it doesn't look right, and to be quite honest I don't have much in the way of images for men.... 
So I am thinking.... 
Google moment coming on to see what I can find that will go with what I already have. Maybe this is the wrong way to go about it, maybe I should have the image first and then get papers to match....
What do you all do???

This is what I have up to now... I do quite like it as it is.... but for the challenges I need to add more....

I am going to see what I can find. 
I don't have long as I have tea to prepare... BBQ time again.. 
Less washing up than cooking in doors.

I have Hannah's school photos so I will scan and pop a couple on here....  she has changed so much since the last school photo(the one in my side column)

Thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

I rather like it 'as is' and think I would just add a sentiment but you will know if that is enough to meet the requirements of the challenge(s).

Toni xx

CLaire said...

It needs a little more I think, A man card, fathers day, I think I have it sorted now... ISH

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx