Saturday, June 25, 2011

Half a Dozen Embossed....

Not exactly half a dozen things embossed.. 
But Three Challenges combined..
How good is that... Three Challenges done with one card...
(clapping hands to ones self)

I do have to admit, I made the card today so I could enter... 
I am getting a little addicted to these Challenges (huge sigh)
AND I used some of my embossed card I had ready for the Dreaded
Christmas card making session
(rolls eyes)
So I have to restock, as I had made enough for 20 cards.

Onto the challenges..
(in no particular order)
I am not favoring one over the other..there all cool blogs.
Go have a gander.. am sure you will be playing along in no time

Sew Many Challenges challenge #58 Dry Embossing
Alphabet Challenge - H is for Half a dozen
(I have used stars for my half a dozen)

Here is my card
As you can see I have used two different patterns of embossing, 
the first layer is my chicken wire, 
the second is Craft concepts - In Bloom,
Then again for the blue stripe I used chicken wire again.
(I love my chicken wire pattern)
The size of the card is half A4.
I have then attached a digi from 
Tickled Pink Stamps
Which is coloured using Pencils
(although Hannah added some felt tip on the hair when I wasn't looking)


Hope your all having a lovely weekend..


Thanks for stopping by xx

8 comments:

misteejay said...

What a fun image Claire - you have made a lovely card. Congrats on being able to cover three challenges with the one item - clever you.

Toni xx

Sandy said...

The two embossing patterns are lovely together and set off your funky girl really well, lovely colouring too
Sandy

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card, lovely image, a beautifully coloured, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful embossing and gorgeous card thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. I have candy if you are interested
Hugs Kate xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Embossing" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

paper fun said...

Awesome embossing. I love that chicken wire folder. I have not seen that one before.

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

Mari

Francesca said...

Very pretty
Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday Challenge this week
Hugs
Francesca

Helen said...

Fab card - love your embossing!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx