Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A special card for my Followers

I got all excited earlier as I have 11 followers... 
and said I would make a card.... 
I did think about making 11, and then asking for your addresses so I could post.. 
but then thought maybe not such a good idea, as some people don't like to give that info out.

So I have spent a couple of hours this afternoon (working carefully round Hector) and made this...


It means a lot to have followers..


THANKYOU




I am entering this into a challenge
Simon says stamp collection - Bingo
Pop over and have a look its a fantastic blog,
 I have used the bottom line going across, Shape Ribbon Sentiment

6 comments:

misteejay said...

It is beautiful Claire.

(((hugs)))

Toni xx

Carolyn said...

I'm checking in when I can. Love your card.

Carolyn W

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lovely way to celebrate

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely card. Beautiful colours and details.
Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Larisa said...

I saw your project on *Take it Mobday* and I am charmed with it! Love the color of your card and that darling image!

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - love the pretty peachy colours
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx