Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Fathers...

Day.
To all them very special men out there, even if there not dads, just husbands, sons, brothers  Hope they all have a lovely day.
I don't have my DAD with me anymore, but I will be thinking about him lots
Miss him terribly
I am now going to make MY Birthday card... yes you read that right, (big sigh)
I am making my own card, I did tell the other half he could have the room for a couple of hours,( secretly hoping he would)
But nope, he has chosen a picture to go on the front and I am now making... 
I have a week so no rush.. 
I have been blog hopping and there are a couple of nice competitions so I may (huge grin)
have to make a couple of cards and enter...
Not really sure on what I am going to do with all these cards I make, as most of them 
are sat in a gift bag... collecting dust..waiting for a home to go to.

Anyway Craft time for me

Have a wonderful day with Dad's etc

Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comments:

misteejay said...

Hugs my friend - at least you know you'll be getting a card LOL

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx