Thursday, June 2, 2011

NO CARD

to show up to now this week, I have just been too busy with one thing and another and not made any. BUT I do have pics of some I made when I was on a roll, and I have not popped them on here before so here goes
I wanted to make a card that wasn't square, but had never done a circle card, after a long time of trying to use my circle cutter, (big sigh) I managed to get circles all be it not very circular !! maybe cut by hand next time.
This is the end result, Not 100% happy with the end result, as it isn't neat but I may make one again to perfect the art of circle cutting

 am entering this card into 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Life does tend to get in the way of the crafting; doesn't it...LOL

Lovely card Claire - that cupcake image is so cute.

Thank you for your lovely comments - I don't tend to sell my cards as I never know what to charge for them. So they are normally for my own use or if someone asks me to make something especially (even then I struggle with what to charge).

Enjoy your crafting.

Toni xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there , Claire. I agree the circle cutter is a tool that requires a lot of practice before one can say that it produces a perfect circle . Having said that your card is quite a delight .The image coloured well and the flowers and swirl stunning embellishments . Thank you for sharing on Make it Monday .

Mary J said...

Uber sweet, I love it! Thx for sharing with us at the Make It Monday linky party! Hope to see you again soon!

Mary J x

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx