Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WOYWW....

Well I have been popping over to this blog for a number of weeks, and sometimes I am amazed at how UNtidy peoples work space is....Although seeing a completely bare desk last week made me laugh... but then I got to thinking,,, it is no different to mine... just that mine is not just on a work desk, mine is in the kitchen, living room, I even have a tub in the bedroom. Anyway I was not sure on whether to take a pic... I think every week yes do it... but then chicken out... But this will be week 201 so thought YES claire go for it.. so.... drum roll..... you ready for this.... 

Ok so not as UNtidy as some... but I am getting there...
As you can see I have been putting my decoupage together ready to get Christmas cards made, then I had an idea about doing some Iris folding so found a template printed out and its sat there waiting also,  On top of my machine I have a pile of more decoupage that needs putting together, and a couple of embossing folders ready to emboss...  
So there is my desk this week. I am now going to have a look at other peoples desks. while I have my coffee, then I may get on with finishing all the decoupage, to get them out of the way and into the prepared box, hidden under my desk. 

Thanks for stopping by xx

4 comments:

Sarpreet said...

beautiful workspace, like the black mat, Thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 105, #22 (please do check out my blog candy for charity)

Julia Dunnit said...

Well done Claire - courage at alst - and hey - it's a good thing to see your desk! And I have a defence - you do paper folding and decoupage. So you don't need wipes, inks, stains, liquids, paints and all the paraphenalia....or is that in another room! Great shot of your desk - love the black and white wedding pic - who is that then? And hey - did ou stand on a chair? And hey, will you do it again next week? Without mentioning Christmas cards?!!!

misteejay said...

Certainly a busy desk.

I'll have to pop over to Julia and remind her that there are only 200 days to Christmas so time is marching on...LOL

Toni xx

Serendipity Stamping said...

So glad to see someone else has so many hands in the fire, so to speak. Thanks for sharing your very busy, busy work space. #100

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx