Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday and it is...

rather hot outside, so I have been crafting... I have had the fan score board for a long time but I don't very often use it.. but decided to use it to make a card for a challenge this week.. The challenge is the following.
this week's challenge which is set by the lovely TRACIE. She has found the following picture and wants you to use it for your inspiration.



The picture is lovely really fresh.. so here is what I came up with...
I went for grey and white paper for the fan,with a swirly pattern like on the wall paper,  then added purple stick on circles, and a purple flower at the base of the fan,as there are purple cushions on the sofa,  then added yellow butterflies, to bring in the colour yellow.

Thanks for stopping by xx


As you can see I added the wrong picture with my link...how silly am I... 


5 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely fan (never mind about the picture link - we found you LOL)

Thanks for joining our "Photo Inspiration" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

downrightcrafty said...

stunning creation
Hugs Kate xx
SCSC DT

misteejay said...

Oh that is lovely - good luck with the challenge.

Toni xx

Curly said...

OMG this is an absolutely fabulous fan, wow.....


Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 137 Inspirational Photo

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

TracieB xx said...

I never would of thought of making a fan, its brill.

Thank you for joining us over at SCS Challenge this week.

TracieBxx
SCSC DT

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx