Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Made By Paul

Not sure I should be really be showing this as my birthday isn't until Monday, 
(shhh I am not going to get another year older I am still 21)
But I don't have any other cards to show... so here it is..

 It is rather cute !!!
Paul chose the picture on Google, 
I don't have any Blue Nosed Bear stamps, and Paul wanted my card to have them on
so Google was the only option.
I sat and did the cutting out, although I did cut more layers than you can see
I also cut the bottom image to size 
But Paul put it together, but didn't use all the layers I had cut
and why...
I think it was because some of them were a little fiddly for his huge hands.
(And I didn't tell him to use tweezers..lol )

He is now in the process of creating the verse to go inside..

can't wait for that, as every card he has sent me has his own verse in
and they all mean so much..

I am going to enter this card into 

Make it Monday Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by xx


3 comments:

misteejay said...

Claire that is sweet - well done Paul.

Toni xx

Chrissy said...

How romantic and sweet of him, beautiful card.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Michelle said...

Hi Claire

What a gorgeous card, how sweet of Paul to make this for you.

Now technically to be eligable to enter Make it Monday it must be your own creation but seeing as how you lent a helping hand on this I'll make an exception, lol.


Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week and I hope you have a fantastic birthday.

Michelle :-)

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx