Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WOYWW WEDNESDAY - 108

Another week has passed, were has it gone !!!
Well I don't think my desk has changed much since last week, 

As you can see.. I have lots of card embossed ready for my Christmas cards... 
your now thinking arrrrggghh
(grin)
I have to be organised... 
some Tilda's coloured ready, and some images from 
Tickled pink
To the left of my desk are two books...
I got them from my Mum in Law for my Birthday
(A big Thank you to  MIL)
One is an embroidery on paper and the other is
Flower Power Papercrafts..
I have to admit... I have been wanting to print off some templates for sewing
But (huge sigh) have been to busy to be able to sit and sew.

I have made one card with a Tilda on you can see it nearly finished on my desk
It isn't for anyone, I just wanted to make a card...lol
Right I had best go I have lots to sort out..

Thanks for stopping by xx


7 comments:

Toni said...

I think it's great you are getting organised for Christmas - see I can say the 'C' word without any problem...LOL

Sorry if I am a little delayed responding to your posts at the moment Claire but my PC is unwell. Luckily yours is one of the few blogs I seem to be able to access from my work PC.

Toni xx

Kendra-Sue and Jamie said...

I love the Tilda image. It looks like a fun time.

Sarah said...

Christmas - now that is organised...your desk looks great. Have fun.
Hope you will call by Friday for the first My Mojo Monthly. Thanks for sharing today.
Sarah at 6.

Susanne said...

Okay, I admit to an inaudible grumble that yet another crafter is already working on Christmas - only because I've not yet given it a thought. Looks like a pretty card there on your desk.

cardsandacuppa said...

Cor, your a bit keen getting started Christmas already! Although, having said that every year I think I will start earlier ;-)
Tfs and hugs xx

April said...

Some lovely prep work going on there, i must admit I ordered a set of Marianne Creatables Snowflakes dies yesterday in the hope they inspire me to make a start on my xmas cards too :o) we'll see how that goes though! Thanks for sharing.

okienurse said...

Great looking desk! Lots of fun things to see and do. I am trying to gear up to get ready for the holidays but...it is so hard with it being 104 degrees outside. Have a great week. Vickie #39

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx