Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Christmas card

I am still on the countdown of the 100 Christmas cards to make
And in all seriousness I don't see that I will make them all
Not that I don't have the time, I do
I could sit here all day making them
I don't have the supplies !!!
(grumpy face)
I could order papers over the net but postage would be silly
as most online shops go by weight for oversees !!
Enough of me babbling 
And onto the card
it is again something new that I have tried
While looking on the internet I saw a picture of a pop out card
no measurement's just a picture
I thought to myself I can do that
and here is what I ended up with
two pieces of card the white is the inside piece, as you can see it is cut
and folded ready to be attached to the outer blue piece
once I had glued together I decorated the front of the card

A simple design with trees.. although I think it is still lacking something
any ideas!!!
then I decorated the middle..
The presents look like presents now.. and it is all sparkly
I used miri card but you can not tell on this picture very well
And there it is...
Another Christmas card made..
90 to go..although this is only number five on my blog.

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges
Simon Says Stamp -  More than one fold
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
One stitch at a time - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by xx

4 comments:

Choccy said...

What beautiful cards !! 100 cards wow ! Can't wait to see more of your makes..
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our, 'Anything Goes' challenge. Good Luck ! Hope to see you back soon :O)
Choccy x

misteejay said...

Super card Claire - love the stack of parcels.

Toni xx

Mandy said...

Claire your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, fab design, I love the pressies inside.
You'll need a stash buying spree when you move back to the UK and make the most of the free p&p's :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our multifold challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

gorgeous thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx