Sunday, September 18, 2011

Girly Christmas..

Well today has been a very quiet day
We are recovering from an eventful BBQ
And I am a little hung over..
(naughty grin)
I have made this Christmas card... 
Another one off the 100 cards to make for mum in law
I decided to make a Girly one this time
using a Me to You image
It wasn't a long make card although it is decoupage
the rest of the card is very basic
I used silver peel off's and a die cut flowers threaded with ribbon
I am now going to go and do some colouring
I still have two more of my new images to play with that I bought from Tickled Pink.
I will show you tomorrow the ones I have coloured
and then hopefully I get time to make them into cards.
Although I do have the dreaded ironing to do..
Thanks for stopping by and see you all tomorrow
xxx

2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very cute
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

misteejay said...

Beautiful colour choice for the card - really lovely.

Hope the head isn't sufferring too much from the hangover LOL

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx