Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Saturday

Morning all.... well those that are not doing  exciting things
Unlike me...I am inside not doing much tbh
Paul is Making Cornish Pasties for tea
He like to cook occasionally
We had ribs for tea last night
Cooked by me..
Slow cooked in the oven for about five hours
the meat just falls off the bone
NO chewing to get it off...Lovely
I said I would post a Pic so here it is...

Now why do they not look as nice as they do in real life....lol
The little tin are Hannahs... she doesn't like spicy
And believe me they were very spicy
Hannah did try a spicy one
She was doing a Man vFood.
and won..although not a t shirt....lol
Now this pic looks better...
Although Paul did not have any rice at this point
just a couple of prawn crackers.
anyway that's the pics of tea shown..
I do have a card to show
A Christmas card....haha 
card number...I am not sure..
card 4 .......I think

Again done from a sketch I found on google
but using up my papers
I do like this design as it helped me use the sentiment in the middle
here is a close up of the sentiment
The sentiment came with the images so it matches in style

Right time to get on...I am going to do some prep for more cards
while Paul is doing a couple of jobs for work.
Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comments:

misteejay said...

Those ribs look so yummy.

Lovely card Claire - you seem to be on a roll now.

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx