Friday, September 2, 2011

School Book for Hannah...


Well it is the second stage of

I recieved my Digi's yesterday so today I have my First entry
The theme set is Back To School
So I have made Hannah a homework notebook
So she can write down what homework she has
It will no doubt stay empty..lol
The image I have used is by
Linda Tieu
( I think )
Here is what I made
I started with a plain lined book and took the cover off

I then made a new cover with card
and covered it with paper
then after a little bit of cutting and layering 
I ended up with
I also put a small envo - pocket on the back
so Hannah can put letters from school in it
Hannah really likes it and wants it NOW
But I have put it away ready for school.
Anyway time to go again
Hannah is making a Halloween cone for another challenge
and is wanting my help
Thanks for stopping by xx




7 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely book Claire, no wonder Hannah wants it now LOL

I had a quick look at my new digis that arrived but haven't really had time to even think about what I'll do with them.

Toni xx

Judie said...

Hi Claire,
Both projects are great, Hanna has a talent.

Happy weekend
Judie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT

Anonymous said...

How cute your book is - perfect image for it too.

Sara I. said...

Fabulous creation!! Thanks for joining us for the CDAC Progressive Challenge!
Sara
CDAC Dream Team

Donna Moore said...

Wow, what an adorable idea, and no wonder Hannah is looking forward to using it! Great way to use this cutie patootie image! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

ike said...

What a cool idea - AWESOME :-D
Ike xxxxx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx