Monday, September 26, 2011

Evening to you all on this

Fine Monday night....
Today has been quite warm over here in the back of beyond
So I have got a few housey jobs done
I have had the horrible task of making a card for a man
yes the dreaded male species..
the ones that are a pain to make cards for..
the one in question is Paul's daughters husband...
And hes a football fanatic.... to what I think is the worst team in the world
bet you can't guess which !!!!!!
Anyway I wasn't looking forward to making this card at all..
and I have to admit its not the best card in the world...

I mean come on... Manchester United....
and to top it..Eric Cantona...
Anyway it is now made and ready to be posted.
And am sure he will like it.
Especially seen as I have edited out the Manchester United
and replaced it with Happy Birthday 
Apparently its not the done thing to do !!!
haha
Thanks for stopping by xx




1 comments:

misteejay said...

I'm sure your efforts will be much appreciated Claire - great card (despite the subject matter LOL)

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx