Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tiny tags..

Over at ABC Christmas challenge they are asking for
set of 4 Tiny cards or 4 tags..
I have had my tags sat waiting to be put together for over a week now..
so thought why not get them done..
although I have only done 4.
I have used a freebie digi from Bagaboo ovar at
Sew many Challenges
Here they are in two's so you can see them better
I did do them fairly simple and as flat as possible
so they will be easier to pack into the box to go into the car
I have left two blank as I still don't know who they will be used for
They may even have my name on.. if Paul uses them
I hope this meets to challenge rules.


I am also entering these into
Simon says - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by xx

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tags Claire :-) I still need to make mine !!!

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas and Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

misteejay said...

These are lovely Claire - such a great touch for those 'special' gifts.

Toni xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare, your tags are just so cute! love them all,
Thanks 4 coming to play with us this week for our T for Tiny Challenge @ ABC Christmas Challenge, hope you can come and play again soon we have NO limit on entries, so the more times you play the more chances you have to win! Hugs Samantha

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love it how you change the color palette.

Caroljenks said...

These tags are so sweet - thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge for our 'Tiny' Challenge :)

Carol x

Helen said...

Awww...so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Adorable tags. a great addition to any gift. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge. Carissa :)

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx