Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's not so quiet...

In the house today...
Paul is home...lol
I don't mind really, it is nice to have company
I have started the 100 Christmas cards... 
99 left to do..lol..
 this may take some time
I was hoping to do them all different
so 100 is going to take some thinking about.
I know I could use the same images but use different layouts... but then thinking of them is proving to be harder than I thought.
I need to find a card layout site for some ideas.
I have been blog hopping and looking
but I do think it is like copying... so tend not to do the same.
Anyway here is card number one
It's the first time I have made one of these...
as you can tell..
I left the red panel blank so a message could be added
either by writing or printing out and layering on top

I will be having another go at this type of card but trying a different paper for each panel
Does that make sense !!!!!
Right I had best go get on with number two
I have been sent away from the PC table
Paul is working
so I need to clear my desk a little 
(grumpy face)
I may have another card to show by tonight
Thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card - great first attempt at a 'quad-fold'.

Claire, do you like using sketches? There used to be quite a few websites that had sketches suitable for card making - this might help you without making you feel you are copying.

Toni xx

Judie said...

Hi Clair,
Love your 1st Christmas card, love the design. TFS

Judie

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx