Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Male card..with ...

Flowers !!!
Not sure if I can really put flowers onto a card for a man
But with the card I have made it's all I could think off.
Any suggestions for next time will be good.
It is a easel card....I enjoy making them,
And I do have a few of these now.
I bought them from The Clipart Fairy
Take a look she does some wonderful things
I have also just bought some backing papers..
called Yummy...and they are what they are called.
onto the card



I have made this for my uncle whos birthday is in december
I wont have to post it...I will be able to hand deliver !!!
I added silver ribbon down the centre and added a bow to the top
the flower centres have silver sticky dots in them
here is the card with the box I made
As you can see I printed one of the pages onto card before making the box
so it would match
I then went round the edge with silver peel off's
here is a closer view of the box
just one more picture of the card inside the box


I do have this design in pink also....
I bought it just in case I have to make a baby girl card
you see we have news

Paul's daughter is pregnant again
she is due in march..
And I am secretly wanting her to have a girl.
she has a boy Olly so a girl would be nice.

I am entering this into challenges
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Make it Monday -  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by xx




7 comments:

Rene said...

WOW! This is just AMAZING! I love it!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To win, just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Rene :D

Jen McLaughlin said...

Claire - thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I popped over to see your work and wowzers this is so elegant. Just love it!

Merry said...

This is such a terrific style card, wonderful work. Saw you on Make it Monday.

Chrissy said...

So stunning Claire, just beautiful. Love the soft colours...gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

misteejay said...

Claire this is super...and the flowers work. Fantastic card your Uncle is sure to love it.

Toni xx

misteejay said...

...well I hope you got the comment...blogger seems to be playing up again...

Toni xx

Mary J said...

Wow, this is amazing Claire!! So professional!

Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

Mary J x

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx