Friday, September 16, 2011

New things to play with..

Yes the postman is alive and well this week
he came this morning with a smile on his face
and muttered something in Portuguese
which I finally translated half an hour after he had gone
he said " enjoy what is in the package"
nice of him I thought afterwards...lol
I do wish I could string a sentence up quicker
so I could answer him
here is what he brought me
Not a lot I know... but it keeps me happy
AND I have DST again
it is so much easier making things when you have the right things to attach it with
Then when I was at the local supermarket 
I noticed the local jewelry store had a sale on
they sell costume things
anyway I went in for a nose and came out with these
I thought I could somehow attach to a card
and they where only 1 euro each... bargain
I have had a play with my spellbinders they are good
BUT
I thought they would be slightly bigger..
Do they do bigger sets???
Answers on a postcard to cardzbyclaire please
The only other way is to print my images a lot smaller 
and make smaller cards !!
I have had a play with one of my new digi's
from Tickled Pink
she is called
Victorian Christmas Kellita
This one I coloured in greys with just the poinsettia in colour
I do like this effect and I will be making the card
in greys also so the poinsettia's stand out
then I coloured her in my favorite colour

yes blue... doesn't she look great..
I also did the dress shading different 
and left the middle white as though she has 
a long coat on..
I do like this image lots.
I am now going to have a play with one of the others...
greys first and then I may go for green
Oh and my new images for round 3 of the CDAC
Which is Autumn/Fall Feeling
Thanks for stopping by 
Claire x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful colouring, I really like the grey but the blue is lovely too....oh, the decisions we have to make!
Hugs
Clair x

misteejay said...

Lovely colection of goodies Claire.

The nesties do come in different size sets for some of the shapes and of course there are now the great big ones but they only fit in the Grand Calibre.

Your colouring is beautiful - the grey version is very effective and the blue is just beautiful.

Toni xx

Neet said...

Love the "bling". Check out Oyster Stamps in the UK for the GRAND dies by Spellbinders.

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx