Thursday, September 15, 2011

Digi time over at...

Yes it is that week once a month 
that you can buy the stamps in Digi form
So first thing this morning I was online
and MY order is complete and I have 
FIVE new images to play with...
I have grouped them all into one pic


oh and not forgetting the two dies being shipped over to the UK
Happy morning for me
BUT
Before I can do anything with them 
I have to finish the HUGE
Christmas card for our Grandson
I say OUR, he is Paul's really
As it is Paul's daughters little boy
But I have been told that I am grandma
(still think I am way tooo young though )
here he is
I can not wait to meet him at Christmas
and spoil him rotten !!!
Right I had best go grab a huge cup of coffee
and get on with this card
I will upload pics later on when it is finished
and then I may have time to colour
my new digi's 
Thanks for hopping by xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

They look fabulous Claire - can't wait to see what you'll do with them.

Toni xx

Judie said...

What a darling little boy. TFS.

Judie

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx