Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello to all my lovely followers

I Have been a busy bee today up to now
but nothing card wise that I can show at the moment
I will post later on tonight !!! eyes watching me....
and they will see
I have been sorting out once again...
I have so many ideas for images I have coloured
But am failing fast as I just don't have the papers to go with them
I have been online looking around for somewhere 
I can buy/download.... arrggghhh
Am sure I will find something...
eventually, that's if I can decide on what I want

I am now going to have a break from the PC
Lounge in the bedroom and watch
Prison Break season three..
Obviously not all of it..
Just a couple of episodes..
then wonder to the bread shop for buns for tea
catch up with you all later on
Claire x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx