Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Challenge blog started...

Yesterday...
Pop on over and have a look
up to now they only have 66 members
But I am sure it will increase very fast
here is what they have to say..
There will be a new challenge every other saturday with some great sponsors and prizes to be won, you may use any image digi or stamped and does NOT have to be mine.

I have used a Digi image from Bugaroo and it is called SCENEIT bear birthday
So here is my entry for the very first Challenge
Yes it is a Christmas card
I made it with a certain little Grandson in mind
It will be his first Christmas
here is a closer view of the Digi
Isn't it cute
All them little teddy bears
As normal I made the inside of the card match
I do hope this is ok for the Challenge
and hope to see some of my followers taking part
And maybe just maybe I will get a couple of NEW followers too

Thanks for stopping by
Claire x

5 comments:

Judie said...

Hi Clair,
You are making progress with your Christmas cards. This one is so cute. TFS
Judie

misteejay said...

Another lovely card Claire.

Toni xx

Unknown said...

Love this card....its great (as always!)
Take care xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining in the fun with our very first challenge over at Di's Digis, good luck!

Hugs, Kelly

Jess's Crafty Things said...

thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge Blog and good luck with your entry - I like the cheeriness of your card hugs Jess

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx