Monday, September 19, 2011

Here is my first...

Entry for the very first Challenge over at
It started today with a sketch
Pop over and join in the fun
So here is what I have made this afternoon
I really liked this layout, it was very easy to work with
and I am going to be making another card tomorrow..
I have the image ready to be coloured.

Isn't he cute !!!
I had to make him into a card that says Sorry !!
even his little teddy bear looks sorry.
I added three blue gems from my stash
and silver peels off make the sentiment
The ribbon is white, but fairly see through
Hope you like it
Oh and if the internet is not lying to me
I am the first one to enter
Thanks for stopping by xx

7 comments:

lindyloo said...

Hello Claire thank you for joining us at cutie pie first challenge and great take on the sketch and what a little cutie your image is hope you can join us next time lindyloo x

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! I love the colours and the sweet image! Thank you for joining in at the Cutie Pie Challenge! Woo x

misteejay said...

What a cutie of an image - lovely card Claire.

Toni xx

Judie said...

He really is a cutie pie. TFS, great take on the sketch.

Judie

Hazel said...

The net isn't lying you are our first entry so well done! He's such a cutie pie too. I love how you have added some strands of hair. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Cutie Pie Challenges,
Good luck,
H xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Isn't he cute. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining in at Cutie Pie Challenges. Lisa x

Lisa xx said...

Tbhis is adorable Claire, thank you for being part of the first Cutie Pie Challenge xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx