Friday, September 2, 2011

Halloween..

While I have been making the Homework book for Hannah
Hannah has been making something Halloween
they are giving you an image Fall ghost to make a project with
I printed nine and coloured six.. so Hannah asked if she could make something
I thought Why not..
So I was working one end of the desk
and Hannah on the rest...lol
this is what she has made
and it is rather cute
A bag for a few Sweets..
She found some bright orange card in my stash
( I didn't even know I had this)
and made the cone.
Then she attached the Ghosts  
and peel off spiders.

It isn't very strong but I think she has done well

Even down to the picture taking.

I am not sure if I am allowed to enter her into the competition
but I am doing... (fingers crossed its ok)
If I shouldn't then I am sorry
I will be making something spooky later also

Thanks for stopping by xx


2 comments:

misteejay said...

Well done Hannah - what a super job you've made of this.

You have a proper little crafter there Claire and she does some lovely stuff.

Toni xx

Deanette said...

You both did a great job with this project, nice work! Thanks for joining us at SMC this week :)

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx