Friday, September 30, 2011

what's going on....

Another week seems to have flown by or is it just me ?
do you feel the same.. ?
It seems like it was only yesterday that I was getting ready for a BBQ
and now I am doing the same again.
Only this week it is just the three of us
So homemade burgers, chicken and a small amount of ribs,
I have been speaking to friends over in the UK,
and it seems their having a strange but gladly wanted summer !!
I don't know .. we moan when it's cold..but then we moan when it hot
what's that all about !!!!
Over here in Portugal it has been warm... not over bearing but warm enough to sunbathe
although I have not had time, 
This weekend sees the grass cutting !! yes the whole weekend
It takes so much time.. it is nice having a HUGE garden
but the work is unreal.. 
in an ideal world I would have a Gardner..
just like the one on Desperate Housewives

And who wouldn't !!!
I can just see me sat on the balcony watching !! lol
But no it will be me and Paul doing all the work.
so not much in the line of crafting will be happening
(sad face)
I do have something to show today tho

A little boys birthday card..
How sweet is this image..
it is from Bugaboo 
I think it was a freebie..if not it is one I have won
here is the inside of the card
I am entering into
Simon Says - Anything Goes
they are trying to get 1000 entries this week so go on over and link up your work
Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by and see you sometime over the weekend

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

awww this is acute .. such wonderful papers too
Thanks for linking up at Make it Monday this week Lisa x

Melissa Bove said...

Super sweet card! Inside and Out!! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

misteejay said...

I could do with a gardener like that...on second thoughts, perhaps not - I wouldn't get any crafting done watching him at work LOL

Love the soft blues you have used Claire - lovely card.

Toni xx

Mary J said...

How sweet Claire - I love the papers! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!!

Mary J x

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx