Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WOYWW 118

WOW I have not taken part for a couple of weeks
bad on my part I know (sad face)
Pop over to Julia's to see what it's all about
It is fun
Today though here I am... Bright but not to early !!!
although it is not MY work desk... NO
It is the PC desk..Why you ask..
you see my work desk is so full of things to do
that I can't get on it to craft..
My mum in Law saw the picture's Hannah had taken
of all my cards on the bed
and when we was talking I told her I wasn't making so many now
Due to the fact I have tooooo many sat doing nothing
So she said casually,
 "You can make me some Christmas cards if you have time"
What a silly thing to say to me...(big grin)
Do I really need an excuse to make cards...not really
But I now have one
So on my desk are the beginnings of...wait for it
100 Christmas cards....yes 100
Busy busy over the next few weeks
I may make some the same as I have already.. time will tell
onto my work desk (PC desk)
As you can see not much going on...
The start of an Anniversary card for my MIL
I can't show it properly just yet as she may pop on my
 blog and then it wont be a surprise but on the 15th I will show you all properly
It isn't put together here so shouldn't give too much away

I did have the notion to take a quick pic of MY work desk..
so here it is
As you can see it's all about Christmas..
I have a few papers left from my magazines over the years

Am I the only one who likes to look and doesn't like to use...???
Do you keep papers for ever ??
I have to be brave and use... as I can't buy over here
And not many places will deliver !!
Oh on the floor... the cardboard box.. That's full of cards.. !!
Another thing to sneak in the car !!
Right I had best get on
Thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

jill said...

I'm so guilty of holding on to paper because i like it . Have a good WOYWW.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like the look of the bits and pieces for the anniversary card - that soft taupe linking them all is beautiful. I'm sure they'll like it! xx

misteejay said...

Congrats on being asked to make a load of Christmas cards - way to go Claire.

Toni xx

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh a very busy desk there have fun making 100 Christmas cards! I havent started any yet and I might not either! I am feeling very rebellious today!

Angie said...

I think it will be an amazing anniverary card, judging by the bits on your desk ....and how many Xmas cards are you in the middle of making???? lol

Crafting Time said...

Oh my goodness a 100 Christmas cards! You are going to be busy over the next few weeks!! I love your blog, lots of interesting things to look at.
I am a new follower of your blog, if you have a few spare minutes please pop over and say hello I came across you via WOYWW.
Helen x

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm completely over it now, I use and cut up with abandon - am so sick of having storage issues with stuff I don't want to use!! I can tell what you're doing for their anniversary card, but it doesn't give much away to non-makers, I promise!

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx