Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Art With No Boundaries

Is a challenge blog that started in August.
On my previous post I showed the card I made for 
My Mum in Law..
I received an email asking me if I would link up to this new blog site.
"I visited your blog earlier today and loved the project you submitted to the Make it Monday challenge and would like to extend a special invitation to play along with us at Art With No Boundaries. This is a Fortnight challenge and this is the second week for our current theme which is Anything goes."
I am not sure on whether I can edit my blog post 
and the post will still link to the other challenges
So I am writing this with this LINK to my previous post to enter it

I hope this is Ok


Pop over to
Art with No Boundaries
and have a look
Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comments:

misteejay said...

Congratulations Claire - fab that you were invited (well deserved)

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx